Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tiny Sewing Machines

You guys just have to see these tiny little sewing machines I found at the antique store.  I was shopping for my swap yesterday and ( no I did not buy one of these for the swap) found these little darlings.  Yep, for a minute there you were all thinking about signing me on as a swap partner weren't you?   

I called the antique store today and asked if I could come back and take some photos to share with you and the nice lady Gaye said "Yes, anything to help a sale".  Well, I don't know if anybody wants to buy but I am sure you'll get a kick out of seeing them.  So here we go!















I believe this one ran on batteries.


I tried to take the photos so the tags with details could be seen but it did not work out.  Too many settings on a digital camera for me to know what the heck I am doing.  Sorry about that.  As far as prices it seems like $45 was the lowest with $225 the highest.  But knowing I was not buying I did not pay a lot of attention to this and had hope the tags would show all that anyway.

One more thing to share with you

I wanted to show you the pretty flowers on my table from our cookout/vodka tasting the other night.

Jelly jars and daisies. . . Simple :)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the photos of the sewing machines. Sew Cute! I picked up a a similar model to the Little Betty several years ago at an estate sale. I just couldn't resist the cute factor.

    Christiana
    sewamusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my Blog. My sisters and I communicate daily through the blogs. There are 4 of us now...once there were 5. All with the same mother and father, but so different are lives have become. So thanks for stopping by. Conway is just 50 miles from me. I am a teaching and in Aug. will start my 39th year at the helm of a class! I don't sew much anymore...but in my college days...I could look at someones dress and make one "sort of" like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those toy sewing machines are fantastic! I especially love that pink one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It is always so nice to hear from you :)