Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vintage Swap Package Delivered!

It is so cool that I can track my package through USPS and see that my swap partner received delivery of her package in Australia at 4:30 yesterday.  And that means that I can now share with you the items I sent in my very first swap.  Let's see how you guys think I did.

This was a Vintage Swap hosted by Tilly Rose and this was the information for the swap:

The swap consists of five items as follows:

1) *A little something that's vintage or vintage style...piece of fabric, haberdashery, china, linens etc
     (It really doesn't have to be big and expensive)


2) *A little something with a shabby chic style (the possibilities are endless!!)

3) *Something brimming with loveliness...I'll leave one that to all your wonderful imaginations!

4)*A little something that's full of colour and scrummy gorgeousness

5) *Lastly....a sweet little surprise for your swap partner



Shabby Chic Swap


Decorated Skeleton Key

Shabby Chic Star Ornament

China Sugar Bowl & Creamer w/Roses

Pink Cameo Toothbrush Holder & Soap Dish

Miniature China Tea Cup & Saucer Set

Antique Collar with Hand Tatted Lace

Set of eight Pink Bird Napkin Holders

Pair of Pink & Cream Rose Porcelain Candle Holders

40 Year old Antique Baby Hair Brush-Blue

Handmade Apron -Vintage Fabrics

Beatrice Potter Book

Matched Set of Pink & Cream Crochet Doilies

A Trio of Guest Size Lavender Soaps



Apron I made from vintage fabrics and it is reversable





Close up of the Victorian Lace Collar

I hope my swap partner likes these things I chose for her!  The new swap starts in a couple of weeks so I still have time to learn how to do that Parisian Rosette.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! You put together such cute items! My favorite is the reversible apron, but everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It is always so nice to hear from you :)