Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Join me at the Swap!

You are invited to join me in Tilly's Shabby Vintage Swap

 http://tillyroseblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/tillys-shabby-vintage-swap.html

It sounds like so much fun and I could use some of that these days.  To participate just follow the link above and leave a comment that you wish you join the swap. Tilly's is a UK blog so you could end up shipping internationally and receiving from someone overseas.  See.  Told you this would be fun.

 The swap consists of five items as follows:
1) *A little something that's vintage or vintage style


...piece of fabric, haberdashery, china, linens etc

(It really doesn't have to be big and expensive)


2) *A little something with a shabby chic style (the possibilities are endless!!)


3) *Something brimming with loveliness...

I'll leave one that to all your wonderful imaginations!


4)*A little something that's full of colour and scrummy gorgeousness


5) *Lastly....a sweet little surprise for your swap partner

This blog is beautiful and I arrived here by following another blogger that had already received her swap package.  Isn't the internet just fabulous?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Toocutedobs,

    Looks like were partnered up for this Tilly's swap, just wanted to check out what kind of things you love, colours etc so I can start working on my swap for you......

    My blog is http://ajourneythatstartshere.blogspot.com

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished I had read this post earlier - sounds like a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It is always so nice to hear from you :)