Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kewl Gadgets from Kiziol

I saw these this morning and thought they were cool looking.  No ratings for these items yet but they are made in Germany and those folks are clever.  Those folks are my folks at least on my Dad's side of the family.


I really feel that if I had these scissors in my house I would be able to find them pretty quickly--or perhaps they would find me.

Also this little cutie is to hold your contact lenses--pretty funny huh?  Now I'll never own one of these for myself but it could be a cute gift for a friend.  Also it comes in different colors.

Both of these items are available from Amazon, $26 for the contact lens holder and $27 for the scissors.  They have lots of other things and I particularly liked the bird on a branch salt and pepper shakers.

Still crocheting and promising to to take photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. I like the scissors holder. Right now, I put my fabric scissors in my husband's old office supply holder. It's not as cute as the scissor holder, but it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. It is always so nice to hear from you :)